Ultimate Service Agreement
Heating and air conditioning equipment needs to be serviced before each cooling and heating season starts to keep it working at its optimal efficiency. Your comfort system works hard throughout the year. As a result, several of its components need periodic adjustment, calibration, lubrication, and cleaning. Some of these small system tweaks help its efficiency, and others help identify and stop small problems before they become big, costly problems.
Norris Mechanical Shop Inc. offers a service agreement that protects your system from costly breakdowns, helps it run more efficiently throughout the year, and ultimately saves you lots of money on your energy bill. Plus, with our service agreement, we can schedule your service during slow periods and reward you with a discount.
23 Point Inspection
When we come out for your scheduled service, we will perform an HVAC Tune-Up that includes a number of very important tasks. The following checklist will ensure your system runs efficiently and safely throughout the season.
- Check & inspect heat exchanger
- Clean & adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Examine heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Clean & adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts / amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to unit
- Adjust gas pressure
- Adjust pilot
- Monitor A/C & Heating cycles
Sign Up Today!
If you are interested in having a service agreement in place that protects your heating and air conditioning equipment and saves you money, please call (870) 863-4200. One of our service reps will be able to assist you!